Sunday, February 14, 2016

Creating a professional social media brand....

As you have learned my brand strategy is based around performance and knowledge in the market place. What I have done to create a professional appearance that compliments my brand strategy on social media is simple. First I have established an audience, second I post relevant accomplishments, and lastly I follow professional networks that enable me to build my knowledge further.


To establish an audience takes time, but to do this you must connect to business partners and customers. Use the social media platform to your advantage. Seek out your customers and connect because they may post compliments about you. By connecting with business partners and leadership this gives them easy access to your audience and the good things they have to say about you.


Pay attention to what you post. Make it relevant to your brand and where your focus is. If you post personal comments or degrading comments your audience may link these to your brand. By only commenting positive, relevant building comments, this is how your audience will perceive you.


Finally follow professionals and networks that compliment your focus. If your focus is success and business knowledge like mine, you want to follow the same. For example, I follow business moguls that have accomplished financial success through hard work and focus. I also follow business networks that post best demonstrated practices that can help me build my success and competencies.


On LinkedIn I follow Entrepreneur Media, Sales Management Executives, and What Inspires Me to name a few. These networks constantly give incite to business success and business practice. Pick a couple in your professional social media page that will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment