Friday, February 5, 2016

Building your knowledge from experts.....

Hello Readers,
             As bloggers people tend to write about their expertise and experiences in areas they are passionate about. I write about my expertise in growing my business, because I am passionate about just that. My business is my career, and my career is what I am passionate about. In mid level management I can confidently blog about what has helped me get this far, while also write about what I am personally working on to get to the executive level. To gain expertise people must always be learning. A great way to learn your passion and become better at it is to learn from other experts. Vlogging has given people the ability to do this at any time of the day.
             A vlog that I use to build my knowledge of business is Chris Ducker. Chris uses his blog to discuss popular topics in the business world. By watching these I can learn about relevant business topics such as social media, process, or promotion. This enables me to use these tools and topics to build my personal brand in business.
             One of his vlogs about using social media is based around SnapChat and using it to grow your business. By using SnapChat to grow your business you can effectively promote your business because the chat has to be viewed and opened to see it. Secondly he explains that you can track this by the amount of opens by users which allows your business to gather information technology. Finally he explains that only 2% of businesses use this. All these things can help you to effectively reach an audience that you are targeting.


Chris Ducker: 3 Reasons to Start Using SnapChat







1 comment:

  1. Great info! Thanks for sharing. I thought SnapChat was only for IPhone so, as an Android user, I now plan to load the app.

    ReplyDelete